Tuesday, May 28, 2013

How is your Running Style?

Most people have there own style for working out(running,lifting)for me,I like to start out at a nice even pace and pick up the speed as the run progresses.How is your style?Do you like longer runs with sprints in between?Do you like short runs that are faced paced?Neither is right or wrong!Its whatever works for you and your running goals.It is known that running at high speeds for shorter periods is beneficial.(High Intensity Interval Training)I like this method and run this way 1-2 days a week.Not only does it keep my runs exciting,it builds momentum and allows me to see how fast I am coming along.How much progress I have made since starting my running lifestyle.Longer runs (the ones I like)allow me to run as fast or as slow as I want.I enjoy the longer runs because it builds endurance.Faster,shorter runs build speed as well as help me achieve a faster calorie burn.Whatever method you use,make sure to switch it up every once and awhile!Running can be fun,a great way to slim down and get in shape!Running is also beneficial for the whole family.My daughter hates to run,she says she cant do it.I beg to differ,she is getting better at it and I tell her practice is what will help her get better.I plan on doing more trail running this summer and will post my progress at the end of the summer.Do you have any ideas to make running easier?If so please email me at fitnessmom9603@gmail.com I will post your tips in an upcoming article!

No comments:

Post a Comment