Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Im Working Out,But No Weight Loss?

Most of us have been there,we work out hard,but we don't see any losses on the scale.What do you do?Most often times,its nothing to worry about.A few things can be done to fix this.

1.Look at your overall food intake for the last few weeks,it could be that you are eating for maintenance.

2.How many calories have you been burning?Maybe you are not burning as many calories as you once did.

3.How do you feel?Do you feel lighter,clothes feel looser?Often times the number on the scale can be discouraging.However muscle gain,inch and fat loss don't register on the scale.I myself have noticed that I am staying within range and doing what I need to do,however I am losing inches and fat.I feel great,however my goals is 5 pounds away!

4.Are you getting close to your goal weight?If you are,your body is slowing down on your weight loss....switch up your routine.Add strength training to your weekly workouts.Jog this time instead of walking,drink water instead of soda....there are alot of ways to trick your body into losing more.


However with all of that said,those last 5 pounds often are what I refer to as vanity pounds lol!They are the hardest to lose.So focus on the way you feel,how your clothes fit.The scale is not the only factor that determines your progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment