Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Todays Workout

Today I ran indoors...I still enjoy my treadmill and often change up the speed/incline to make things interesting.While I was working out,I was thinking over the last year and how much things has changed.Not just with my weight loss,but with our moving and everything...things change all the time.Seems like nothing stays the same.In regards to my running,my times are improving.I don't just log my progress just to lose weight or stay at my current weight,but to really see how much I have progressed and how I am improving from the first time I laced my shoes lol....anyone have anything to share?If you do,send me your story of your weight loss and your fitness goals and how you have reached them.Also include any challenges that you may face.Email me at fitnessmom9603@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment