Thursday, May 9, 2013

Nutrition while Working Out and Losing the Weight

To anyone that says the body is made in the kitchen is actually correct!Its what you eat at 80% is what is important.Will you eat right all the time?Probably not!We all have those moments where we just want to eat whatever.What are some good choices for people that do workout and want to lose the weight?This is my own personal opinion so I will say fruits/veggies,lean meats,proteins.You don't have to change your eating immediately.Someone asked me how to change eating habits...I say make a healthy change once a month if you are new to the whole lifestyle change.A person is most likely to stick to there healthy lifestyle if changes are made over time.For example when I first started losing I limited myself on pop,then it was junk food(I still eat on occasion)Then it was fast food(I still eat that on occasion as well)Its not about just giving up or limiting even.Its about educating yourself what your body needs vs what it wants.Are you where you want to be in the kitchen?Do you need to make changes?Of course we all could be doing more or maybe eating a more healthier diet.I love fruits and veggies.I also have a love for sweet things has well.I have been a maintainer because I embrace all foods,however I still eat the not so healthy things in moderation and I know when I have eaten too much or not enough of the good foods.This next week I will be doing an article on menu planning for those that are on the path to eating better and exercising more.This list will contain a few things that you can incorporate into your meal plan.Remember eating well and exercising takes planning and it also takes commitment.Give yourself time to make mistakes,after all that is how we learn.Feel free to comment or send any questions you have to fitnessmom9603@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment