Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mothers Day

I just want to wish all the moms out there Happy Mothers Day!I'm so grateful that I have my children and they are happy and healthy.A moms journey is never easy,but the rewards we get a long the way are priceless!No matter what type of mom you are,Stepmom,adopted mom,bio mom,aunt or soon to be mom...All Moms need to be celebrated!We often overlook the unsung women in our lives.Such as the women that take in kids that have no where else to go.These children have gone through so much and it takes a special mom to raise these children.I also want to wish my own Mom a Happy Mothers Day!She isn't my bio mom,however these last few years she has ''raised'' me to become the mother I am,and I just want to thank her for that.So make sure  you tell the special Mom in your life,Happy Mothers Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment