Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Losing Weight Is Too Hard

Most people want results,but don't want to do what it takes to get the results they want.If losing weight were easy and mundane,most people would be in shape and never complain!You have to often train yourself and don't worry if you don't get it all right...meaning.Lets say that you are counting calories and you go over a few times.Don't beat yourself up.Weight loss teaches you alot about yourself and food.What foods are healthy for you and what foods are not.I tell people to focus on getting there exercise going and over time there food preferences will change.People view weight loss as a race and some run it just as that,more often than not,once they reach there goal they just stop working out and eating right.People wonder why after they do that,the weight creeps back on?I say focus on eating healthy when you can,don't beat yourself up if you miss a step and stumble...it happens to all of us.I always look at what I can do to add to my eating plan or what I can do to increase my intensity on my workouts.Do I stumble?You bet I do!I don't beat myself up over it though,either.Make sure your eating plan and fitness plan allows you room to make mistakes...I wouldn't have come this far if I didn't make mistakes.Keep focused and always keep your eye on what lies at the end of your journey...a healthier body and a healthier and fit you!

No comments:

Post a Comment