Monday, September 5, 2011

Strength Training

How many of you strength train?I know it seems like it isnt important but it is.I aim for 2 days of strength training.Most women dont want to do it as they think it will bulk them out...not true.Strength training is important and its smart to add it in.Your ultimate goal with your weight loss/fitness is to tone your overall body not just one part.For me with running I work a certain area of my body,with lifting weights,crunches etc I work another part,its good to have an overall toned body.So maybe this week add in a little weight lifting and it doesnt have to be an actual weight...canned goods or maybe fill up an empty milk jug with water and lift that a few times a week.I will post my workout today,maybe a little later but I will make a blog post.If you anyone has any fitness or nutrition tips please send them to fitnessmom9603@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment