Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Long or Short Workouts?

There is no right or wrong answer here.I also think that this depends on the person.Do you enjoy longer or shorter workouts?I like to mix mine up a bit.I enjoy running so I will experiment with different speeds and times.If you find your weight loss slowing down or you are getting bored,change up the timing and intensity of your workouts.Remember do not attempt to overdo it your first time.I always recommend taking it slow and easy if you are looking to speed up your run for example.For those that enjoy longer workouts like me,start slow and do not increase the speed or intensity no more than 10% each week.This will cause injury and will hurt your progress over all.Remember working out can be fun and enjoyable,so make sure you make the most of whatever time you are devoting to running,lifting,swimming or whatever your chosen activity is.

No comments:

Post a Comment